One of the most effective and modern ways to make friends is chatting. One easy conversation can cheer up and relieve loneliness, depression, fears. It is easier to communicate on special services: Omegle and Chatroulette. There is an opportunity to meet interesting people from different countries and to achieve any goals. Many users are afraid of online communication. But practice shows that it can be overcome.
Reasons and types of fear of online communication
There are four most common types:
- Anxiety before speaking in public and when communicating with a stranger.
- Fear of starting a conversation with representative of the opposite sex.
- The inability to defend their point of view due to fear of a stranger.
- Fear of expressing your thoughts and feelings so that the interlocutor understands them correctly.
- Shyness provokes the appearance of fear of any kind of communication.
There are a lot of sources of fear: from the humiliation of peers in childhood to the negative experience of communication. Psychologists recommend identifying the exact cause and starting to fight fear. It is necessary to make acquaintances.
Tips to fight the fear of online communication
To hold an interesting and vivid dialogue in a chat-roulette, it is necessary not only to demonstrate your intellectual abilities, but to possess some qualities: sociability and sense of humor. To overcome fear, it is recommended to follow some tips:
- Do not think about your fear before online communication;
- Do not talk about what the interlocutor and others will think;
- Focus on the conversation itself;
- Monitor the behavior, intonation and gestures of a new acquaintance;
- Act only according to personal life positions;
- It should be remembered that the dialogue takes place in the Internet If you do not like the interlocutor, you can finish the conversation at any time, so do not be shy;
- Do not focus on an unsuccessful joke.
You should pay attention to Omegle and Chatroulette. Popular free services have a convenient interface and almost limitless possibilities.
To avoid fear of the webcam, you should follow some recommendations:
- Fear often arises from complexes about appearance. That is why you can take care of your clothes and hair.
- You should regularly turn on your webcam and take care of yourself. First you have to try to start communication in a video chat.
- Before the conversation you have clean the room where you stay.
After several conversations in a chat with different people, the fear will gradually disappear. Communication will bring joy.